Header Ads

Responsive Advertisement

Recent

AMAZING RIDDLES (2) - uniuely loaded riddles; Excercise your brain while having Maximum fun

#funny_riddles_and_jokes #funny_riddles_for_adults #funny_riddles_for_kids #riddles_and_jokws #riddles_and_answers #riddle_me_this #riddle_questions
    1. This is needed both for courage and hardcover books.
        

        2. What has a mouth but can't chew?

             .
            #funny_riddles_and_jokes #funny_riddles_for_adults #funny_riddles_for_kids #riddles_and_jokws #riddles_and_answers #riddle_me_this #riddle_questions

            Caricature of an animated cow

            AMAZING RIDDLES (2) - uniuely loaded riddles; Excercise your brain while having Maximum fun - riddles,games,Amazing Riddles,

            .
            3. Hands she has but does not hold, teeth she has but does not bite, feet she has but they are cold, eyes she has but without sight. Who is she?
                

                4. I am lighter than air but a million men cannot lift me up, What am I?

                    5. I have a name, but it isn't my name. My face shows signs of age. I always mean the same thing, no matter what I say. I'm born in mourning, and I last 'til the end of days. Men plant me, but I never grow. They run from me, but I never move. They look at me and see their future, rotting in the fields where I bloom. What am I?
                        

                        6. What has no beginning, end, or middle?

                            7. If you were standing directly on the south pole facing north, which direction would you travel if you took one step backward?
                                

                                8. What never asks questions but is always answered.?

                                    9. What kind of fish chases a mouse?
                                        

                                        10. A man rides into an inn on Friday, stays for three nights and rides out again on Saturday. How can this be?

                                            11. With many keys but cannot open a single lock
                                                

                                                12. A boy and his father are involved in a traffic accident, and the father dies. The boy is rushed to hospital, suffering from injuries. The Head Surgeon is called to operate, but on seeing the boy, immediately declares: “I cannot operate. This boy is my son.” How is this possible?

                                                    13. What invention lets you look right through a wall?
                                                        

                                                        14. Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?

                                                            15. What is higher without the head, than with it?
                                                                

                                                                16. I'm where yesterday follows today and tomorrow is in the middle. What am I?

                                                                    17. What is something that you always have but you always leave behind?
                                                                        

                                                                        18. What do you get when you cross an automobile with a household animal?

                                                                            19. Before Mt. Everest was discovered as the highest mountain in the world, which mountain was the highest?
                                                                                

                                                                                20. Very helpful if you intend to go gently down a stream.


                                                                                  .
                                                                                  #funny_riddles_and_jokes #funny_riddles_for_adults #funny_riddles_for_kids #riddles_and_jokws #riddles_and_answers #riddle_me_this #riddle_questions

                                                                                  No comments