Header Ads

Responsive Advertisement

Recent

AMAZING RIDDLES (5) - uniquely loaded riddles; Excercise your brain while having Maximum fun

#funny_riddles_and_jokes #funny_riddles_for_adults #funny_riddles_for_kids #riddles_and_jokws #riddles_and_answers #riddle_me_this #riddle_questions
    .
    1. I have a face, two arms, and two hands, yet I can not move. I count to twelve, yet I can not speak. I can still tell you something everyday.
        

        2. My sides are firmly laced about, Yet nothing is within; You'll think my head is strange indeed, Being nothing else but skin.

            .
            #funny_riddles_and_jokes #funny_riddles_for_adults #funny_riddles_for_kids #riddles_and_jokws #riddles_and_answers #riddle_me_this #riddle_questions

            emoticon face seen through broken wall

            AMAZING RIDDLES (5) - uniquely loaded riddles; Excercise your brain while having Maximum fun - riddles,games,Amazing Riddles,
            .

            3. A three-letter word I’m sure you know, I can be on a boat or a sleigh in the snow, I’m pals with the rain and honor a king, But my favorite use is attached to a string. What am I?
                

                4. Walk on the living, they don’t even mumble. Walk on the dead, they mutter and grumble

                    5. I have joy in bringing two together, but darning my existence! My life hangs by a thread, filled with ups, downs and resistance!
                        

                        6. What has 10 letters and starts with gas

                            7. All day long it's in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?
                                

                                8. We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size. What are we?

                                    9. What has to be broken before you can eat it?
                                        

                                        10. The more you take from me, the bigger I get, the more you add to me, the smaller I get. What am I?

                                            11. What turns everything around, but does not move?
                                                

                                                12. What is full of holes, but can still hold a lot of water?

                                                    13. What calls for help, when written in capital letters, is the same forwards, backwards and upside down?
                                                        

                                                        14. What types of words are these: Madam, Civic, Eye, Level?

                                                            15. These begin your sentences and are home to your leaders.
                                                                

                                                                16. What does no man want, yet no man want to lose?

                                                                    17. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change.
                                                                        

                                                                        18. I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?

                                                                            19. In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron. It can only attack when pulled back. What is it?
                                                                                

                                                                                20. I am in the sky but also in the ground. When you study me, no matter how long, I will always end with an f. I may be in your yard but not in your house. What am I?
                                                                                  .
                                                                                  #funny_riddles_and_jokes #funny_riddles_for_adults #funny_riddles_for_kids #riddles_and_jokws #riddles_and_answers #riddle_me_this #riddle_questions

                                                                                  No comments