Header Ads

Breaking News

UNIQUELY LOADED RIDDLES - Series Six; Excercise your brain while having Maximum fun

    1. What falls, but never breaks? What Breaks, but never falls?
        
        2. What is black and white and read all over?

             

            3. The man who makes it doesn’t use it; the man who buys it doesn’t need it; the man who uses it doesn’t know it. What is it?
                
                4. What kind of cup doesn't hold water?
                    5. You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I?
                        
                        6. What walks on four legs in the morning; two legs at midday; and three legs in the evening?
                            7. Take away my first letter and I remain the same. Take away my last letter and I remain unchanged. Remove all my letters and I’m still me. What am I?
                                
                                8. What can be swallowed but can swallow you too?
                                    9. I cannot hear or even see, but sense light and sounds there may be. Sometimes I end up on the hook, or even deep into a book. What am I?
                                        
                                        10. I go into the water black and come out red. What am I?
                                            11. What heavy seven letter word can you take two away from and be left with eight?
                                                
                                                12. What bone has a sense of humor?
                                                    13. Sometimes I am liked, Sometimes I am hated. Usually I am old, Usually I am dated.
                                                        
                                                        14. What has four fingers and one thumb, but is not alive?
                                                            15. A blue house has blue bricks; a yellow house has a yellow bricks. What is a green house made of?
                                                                
                                                                16. I have no wings but I fly, I have no teeth but I bite. What am I?
                                                                    11. I can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?
                                                                        
                                                                        18. You can easily touch me, but not see me. You can throw me out, but not away. What am I?
                                                                            19. What doesn't get any wetter, no matter how much rain falls on it?
                                                                                
                                                                                20. Inside a burning house, this thing is best to make. And best to make it quickly, before the fire's too much to take!

                                                                                  No comments