Header Ads

Breaking News

UNIQUELY LOADED RIDDLES - Series Eight; Excercise your brain while having Maximum fun

    1. What is that which goes with a car, comes with a car, is of no use to a car, and yet the car cannot go without it?
        
        2. I am a green house. Inside the green house there is a White house. Inside the White house there is a red house. Inside the red house there are lots of babies. What am I?

             

            3. I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?
                
                4. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
                    5. Wednesday, Tom and Joe went to a restaurant and ate dinner. When they were done they paid for the food and left. But Tom and Joe didn't pay for the food. Who did?
                        
                        6. It has a head, a tail, and has no legs; I ain't scared to hold it in my hands.
                            7. What begins with T, ends with T and has T in it?
                                
                                8. What jumps higher than a building?
                                    9. What gets whiter the dirtier it gets?
                                        
                                        10. A seven letter word containing thousands of letters
                                            11. It can be cracked, It can be made, It can be told, it can be played. What is it?
                                                
                                                12. What type of dress can never be worn?
                                                    13. I am the only organ that named myself. What am I?
                                                        
                                                        14. What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
                                                            15. You are in a room with 3 monkeys. One monkey has a banana, one has a stick, and one has nothing. Who is the smartest primate?
                                                                
                                                                16. Take off my skin - I won't cry, but you will! What am I?
                                                                    17. What kind of dog keeps the best time?
                                                                        
                                                                        18. What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
                                                                            19. What tastes better than it smells?
                                                                                
                                                                                20. Where do fish keep their money?

                                                                                  No comments