Header Ads

Breaking News

UNIQUELY LOADED RIDDLES - Series Nine; Excercise your brain while having Maximum fun

    1. A shower that lights up the sky
        
        2. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard. What am I?

             

            3. I am the beginning of everything, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end, and the end of every place. What am I?
                
                4. Mr. John has 4 daughters. Each of his daughters has a brother. How many children does Mr. John have?
                    5. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
                        
                        6. If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?
                            7. What has a foot but no legs?
                                
                                8. What comes down but never goes up?
                                    9. How can a pants pocket be empty and still have something in it?
                                        
                                        10. In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink! What color were the stairs?
                                            11. What goes up when rain comes down?
                                                
                                                12. What is the longest word in the dictionary?
                                                    13. Throw away the outside and cook the inside, then eat the outside and throw away the inside. What is it?
                                                        
                                                        14. What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in one thousand years?
                                                            15. What has 4 eyes but can’t see?
                                                                
                                                                16. Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle, I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?
                                                                    17. What has hands but can not clap?
                                                                        
                                                                        18. A house has 4 walls. All of the walls are facing south, and a bear is circling the house. What color is the bear?
                                                                            19. What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold it for more than a minute?
                                                                                
                                                                                20. What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?

                                                                                  No comments